Hello my Crafty Witches I know many of you Requested this so here are 10 easy Homemade Acne and skin Blemish removers.
Water is one of the most common homemade treatments for acne scars. Water is an essential nutrient for our body and skin health. It helps clean the toxins, create new skin cells and maintain the elasticity of the skin. For adult person, it is recommended to drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water every day to keep a fresh and healthy skin.
Remedy 1. Lemon Juice
Among the homemade acne treatments, lemon juice holds one preferred position serving as everything from a treatment for sore throat to a topical acne medication.
Lemon can be used when we have dark acne scars that are visually even more unattractive. Cleanse your skin using fresh water cotton ball and dip it in lemon juice. Gently apply the juice on the acne scars and leave it for 10 minutes, then clean it off with water. You should be aware that by using lemon juice may make your skin becomes more sensitive to sunlight, so you should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight
Remedy 2. Honey and Cinnamon Powder
These are quite common and effective home remedies for acne. Honey has many ingredients which can treat acne scars and improve our skin texture. For better result, mix honey with some cinnamon powder and apply the mixture onto the acne skin before you go to bed. During the night your skin will slowly absorb the mixture and reduce acne spots. In the morning, rinse the mixture from your skin and repeat the procedure for 10-14 days
Remedy 3 Tea Tree cream
1 ounce jojoba oil or coconut oil
5 drops tea tree essential oil
4 drops lavender essential oil
6 drops rosemary essential oil
3 drops lemon essential oil
1. Fill a small bottle (1 ounce size is perfect if you have it) with half the jojoba oil.
2. Add essential oils, cover and shake well
3. Add remaining jojoba oil, cover and shake again.
To use: Apply 3 – 4 drops to a cotton pad or finger tips and apply to affected area
Remedy 4 Honey Cleansing in the Morning
In the mornings, wash your face with honey . With slightly dampened fingers,
massage about 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey over dry face and then rinse.
The antibacterial properties of honey work to inhibit breakouts.
Additionally, it removes excess oil but leaves skin moisturized.
Remedy 5 Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
Mornings and evenings spray face with a mixture of 2/3 alcohol free witch hazel and 1/3 raw apple cider vinegar. The apple cider contains gentle exfoliating acids to calm acne and it balances the skin’s pH. It also allows homemade facial oil to absorb quickly and evenly.
Remedy 6 Oatmeal mask
An oatmeal mask is soothing for the face and easy to make. Grind a handful of oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder. Mix the oatmeal powder with a little water, apply to your face and lay down. Soothing, effective, and not irritating
Remedy 7 Water Apple Cider Vinegar treatment
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tall Glass of Water
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
1 tablespoon honey
Drink a Glass of water with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne pepper and honey twice daily for one month.
Remedy 8 Cinnamon Lemon Power
using the power of Lemons and Cinnamon together
use cinnamon powder blended with a teaspoon of lemon juice make a paste out of it and apply to face let it sit 30 minutes then wash off do twice daily
Remedy 9 Lemon Rose Water
1 cup rose water
to make Rose water put Rose petals in water and let it sit overnight
only use organic roses for safety reasons and you can buy organic rose water in stores and online
and 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
apply to face and leave it on 30 minutes and wash off do this twice daily for a month
Remedy 10 Tomato mask
Nourishes and rejuvenates aging skin, or dry skin. Also help fade dark spots and blemishes naturally to reveal brighter and whiter skin.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon organic tomato pulp, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon plain yogurt.
1. Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser. Make sure to remove all traces of makeup, dirt and grime.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all the above ingredients until well combined.
3. Apply tomato paste on your face and neck. Lie down and relax for about 20-30 minutes.
4. Wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Tone and slather on your favorite moisturizer.
Remedy 11. Tomato Cucumber Face Mask
Soothes sunburned skin and reduces skin pigmentation caused by sun exposure. Also refreshes tired skin and add a healthy glow to your complexion.
Ingredients: ¼ peeled and seedless organic tomato, 3 teaspoons unflavored yogurt, 1 teaspoon peeled and grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel and 3 teaspoons of finely ground oatmeal.
1. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix until well combined.
2. Spread tomato mixture on your face and leave on for about 10 minutes.
3. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Apply toner and moisturizer.
Bonus Remedy idea Tomato Sugar Facial and Scrub
Ingredients: 1 organic tomato and 1 teaspoon fine granulated sugar
Deep cleans pores and helps remove black heads. Also double up as a gentle face scrub, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
1. Slice the top off tomato. Sprinkle sugar on a small plate, and dip tomato slice into it.
2. Use the sugar-coated tomato slice to gently exfoliate your face, in a circular motion. Pay extra attention to areas prone to blackheads – T zone (forehead, nose and chin).
3. Once your face is evenly covered with tomato scrub, relax for 10 minutes before rinsing it off completely with water.
4. Pat dry with a soft towel and follow up with an astringent and moisturizer.